This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.orionrisk.ie. This privacy notice applies solely to information that may be collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
For people who view and interact with our website, we may process data to respond to your query when sent through our ‘contact us’ form. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website.
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot respond to your queries sent through our contact us form, liaise with you on client matters or assess your suitability for a role within our firm.
Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Request a copy of any data we hold about you and to obtain a copy in a machine readable format.
- Change/correct/restrict any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store any personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.